The personal information collected on the careers.cfglaw.co.uk website through the contact forms will be treated confidentially. If you make an enquiry through the CFG Law website, your details will be added to our database and we will use any personal data you provide to us to deal with your enquiry and/application. Please note we will never sell your details to any third party.
What Are Cookies
A cookie is a text file that a website, when visited by a user, asks your browser to store on your device, in order to remember information about you.
These do not allow us to identify you specifically. No personal data about you is gathered using cookies. When you visit the website, you will be told about cookies
- Assisting you in site navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our vacancies;
- Analysing your use of our services or applications;
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website. We classify cooking using the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our system. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in or filling in our online contact forms. Cookies include:
- DYNSRV – This cookie is used for load balancing to manage server traffic demand.
- moove_gdpr_popup – When this Cookie is enabled, these Cookies are used to save your Cookie Setting Preferences.
- NID – This is a cookie implemented by Google on any page which includes a Google Map. We have no control over this third part cookie but they include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffics source to our website. This allows us to measure and improve the performance of our website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. By disabling these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website. Cookies include:
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand how user interaction with the website, allowing us to refine user experience to better serve our website’s traffic:
- Google Adwords – Google advertising cookies used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes:
If you want to disable cookies, they can be turned off in your browser or you can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “Change Cookie Settings” icon.
In Google Chrome you can adjust your Cookie settings by selecting “Preferences”, “Advanced”, “Content Settings”, “Block all Cookies” and change to your preferred settings.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com